Автор Тема: All Night Long With... / Durch Die Nacht mit...  (Прочитано 8706 раз)

Оффлайн Horseman

• Scooter Crew
All Night Long With... / Durch Die Nacht mit...
« : 10 Ноября 2008, 14:16:01 »
Текст и кадры из немецкой телепередачи "Durch Die Nacht mit..."

Данный текст переведён на английский язык пользователем официального форума http://www.scootertechno.com/forum The-Flying-Dutchman.

К сожалению, в настоящий момент у меня нет времени переводить данный текст на русский язык, поэтому выкладываю исходный вариант. Прошу прощения!

ST = Heinz Strunk
HP = H.P.

Intro:

ST: I for myself discovered Scooter in the very beginning when they released their hit Hyper Hyper. Scooter is kind of a phenomen, an intersting one.

HP: Recently we meet by happenstance at the homebase of Kontor Records in Hamburg. We meet because Heinz was creating a new theater show called "Dorfpunks" in which I should act in a small part.

ST: I was in hope that H.P. understands my strange kind of humore and I wasn't wrong so I decided to ask him to act in a small part in this theater show

HP: recently I watched Heinz Strunk at TV Total and immediately I liked him and I recognized that he seems to be a great guy
I think very positiv about the show "All Night Long..." and I got a good feeling relating to this show
and I think it will be a nice evening.

The show beginns:
Heinz Strunk gets driven to Scooter Studio in Hamburg and they meet each other

HP: Hi Heinz, nice to see you again
ST: Hi, I missed you as I thought you wanted to visit one of our theater live perfomances in which you are part of it.
HP: Well, I wanted to see this show but as you know many thinks will cross your plans and so I was not able to visit your show ... unfortunately

(H.P. was part of a Theater show. He appears on a big TV Screen but you only see him from the back whilst he is talking on a phone. After the telephone talk H.P. turns and is looking straight to the audiance)

ST: As you know your are part of our theater show but it does not work the way it should. As you know you appear on a screen during this show seeing you only from the back whilst you are talking on a phone. It was planned to create a surprise when you turn and peoples see that the person who talked is H.P. and everytime it is a great moment when you appear on screen . Unfortunately your voice is very well known so that peoples already know it is H.P. before you turn your face to the camera

ST: So, this is your place of working?
HP: Yes, this is our studio I'll give you a tour in some minutes
HP: Do you still love to create dance music?
ST: No I don't do this anymore but if someone is going to ask me wheather I would make some dance music for little money I would say yes.

HP: I never wanted to make dance music, I rather wanted to die than making dance music because I grew up in northern germany in small town and all talented guitarist finally found themself in the dance music scene. We called this kind of music hog music / pork music and I thought that the only chance to have a job in the music business would be to sing vocals

ST: So in the 80's it was wave music you worked on?
HP: Yes all kind of synthypop like Depeche Mode and Rick was already a member of our band

ST: I remember making songs in the 80's was not very easy as the music had to be something special without failures and so you needed to have a music studio and at this time it was very expensive to rent a studio. You had to pay around 1000€ a day to rent a studio and this was too expensive for me but I tried my very best.
HP: We could not afford renting a studio either so we created our own studio in Rick's basement where we figured out how to do music. When we got our first deal with the label "Westside" we got our own big studio for the first time. We had not to pay anything for this studio as the label "Westside" payed it.
I remember It was very difficult to record songs. We had great demos where you could listen to the spirit of the music but recording this song in a big studio destroyed the spirit in the music as it sounded too sterile and so we decided that we have to create our music in our own studio and this is what we are still doing today

Rick is entering the room:

Rick: Let us make a studio tour
ST: I got a surprise for you, I took my flute with me to make some music with you
ST: Playing the flute was influenced by dean Anderson. he made great flute music and when I was young I always tried to be the exact copy of my idol and so I decided to learn playing the flute.
HP: I know this from somewhere. It was the same with me but with R. Blackmoore. He was my idol and I collected everything from him I could get and I did read a lot about him and finally I was acting like R. Blackmoore himself. I also tried to copy him. in specific situations I tried to imagin how R. Blackmoore would act like if he would be in the same specific situation.
Once we had a gig in our school in Leer infront of 300 - 400 peoples. In the afternoon my friends of the band had the sound check and they called me by phone to ask why I am not present and where I am and I answered: "...Why should I already come, I'll send you Rody..". Rody was a guy who had the job to bring my guitare to the gig. Later on I arrived by Taxi, holding the guitare in the hand and wearing a black silk hat and it looked like a rockstar when I arrived by taxi with the guitare in the hand and of course the gig was horrific and chaotic.

Now they are making the HMITF/Flute combo, here you can listen to it:
http://www.le-rav.root-service.de/Scooter%20vs.%20Heinz%20Strunk%20-%20How%20much%20is%20the%20fish.mp3

Now they drive with H.P.'s Jaguar E-Type  ...

... to get to the Mercedes that brings them into the City of Hamburg

HP: When we started with Scooter we got a lot of critics saying we are too commercially with our music but this was kind of a good thing as our reputation was damaged now and this enabled us to make things other peoples could not think of so we where able to do the things other peoples could not do as our reputation was already damaged.

ST: I am very impressed about the fact that the Scooter members are not very young anymore but making music for young peoples between 20 - 25. And I am not able to find the answere how you made this because you are not young anymore but you are serving very young peoples with your music. This is not common in the music business.
HP: You are right and my answere is that this depends on the way you live. I still go to clubs few times a week, I need this. Ok, it is nice to visit friends to cook with but it bothers me a bit that you can not go with them to clubs. They always say "ahh, not today I have to work tomorrow" or they are just to lazy. I often have the feeling that I have to make party and whenever I got this feeling I go in a club.

Now they arrived at the Pirate Style Shop in Hamburg where H.P. gets his outfits and body decoration from

HP is talking to the shop sales man he knows well
HP: I lost my ring! When we had our gig in New York I did put my hand to fast forward and the ring went off my finger and disappeared in the crowed. After the gig we searched the ring without success so I need a new one

HP: When beeing on stage I decorate myself with tons of body decoration but when going out for dinner or something like this I am verying a jeans and a button-down shirt.

Haha, H.P. is drinking Coffee using a drinking straw:

Now they are visiting a bar / restaurante:

ST: I am about to marry my girl
HP: Really? Is this your first time you get married?
ST: Yes it is. How long are you married now?
HP: We are married since 2 years but we know since 3 years and we are very happy at the moment. It could'nt be better. I was already married when I was younger. I was married for 5 years and we did know for 8 years.

ST: Do you finished your Job Trainee?
HP: Yes I finished my job trainee. But first I wanted to study Juristics to have a reason to leave my hometown and so I went to Hannover. My parents did say that they do not accept making music only. They said that I have to learn in a common job and then I can do what I want to do. So I worked in a normal job but I do not miss this time because living for 2 years with almost no money was very bad. But when we began producing music it was the same, we had no money and lot's of freetime and so I sleeped till 1PM or 2PM. Thean I went into the studio and tried to produce music but it did not went into success and I thought to myself that I have to leave Hannover and this is why I moved to Hamburg. Since I am living in Hamburg my live wents up.

Now they are in the car again:

ST: When you released Hyper Hyper I got the feeling that many peoples of the techno scene did talk in a bad way about you. They said what you are doing is backstabbing of the techno music and the scene itself. Did you care about it, did it hurt to hear comments like theese?
HP: Well, in the very beginning it hurt a bit because it is not nice when you are making a music style you can identifie with and finally peoples do not like you anymore due to this kind of music. I remember a lot of moments when I entered a club and peoples said to you "...what the f##k are YOU doing here...?"
But nowadays I think it was good to start as a condemned band without no support from the community. Getting all the critics was not a disadvantage for our band.
ST: It's strange, at the moment well known german newspapers are trying so solve the secret about the Scooter phenomen
HP: Yes, but we think when the time comes when all peoples got the same good opinion about Scooter we want to quit the job. When the time comes nobody is talking bad about us we will close the Scooter Chapter but I we do not have any reason to fear this because after every Tour we got minimum 3 very bad critics in the newspapers. I love to read such critics because the peoples who are writting it are getting very creative in the usage of the words that have the aim to insult us.

ST: When a person is successfull the time will come you are making yourself suspect in the public.
My book I wrote was very successfull in germany. All peoples, all newspapers and all the others did say how got this book is but as the german are peoples with a huge amount of disfavour you can be sure to get a huge amount of criticism sooner or later.

Now they are in a strange club aem seems to love very much

HP: I've never seen a location like this since 20 years
I like it much to visit cool big city clubs where you are sitting with a bottle of wodka and a bottle of champaign, accompanied by beatuifull girls in a corner and listening to house music, kind of a decadent club.

ST: Is it a problem for you to be the frontman, beeing infront of all the peoples?
HP: Honestly this is what I ever wanted to be although in a subliminal way only but when we had no success with TCN I said now I rather want to work in the background than in the foreground, making different projects and not the same project for the entire life.
Usaly I am a partyboy who loves to make party and who loves to stay in the foreground. When I was a teen I styled me in a very eye-catching way with colored, long hair. 

Now they are stying at the hamburg harbor and talking about the arte show itself. After it the show ended

« Последнее редактирование: 10 Ноября 2008, 14:20:34 от Horseman »

Оффлайн ANDRU

• rave
Re: All Night Long With... / Durch Die Nacht mit...
« Ответ #1 : 10 Ноября 2008, 14:45:46 »
СПАС

Оффлайн mulder

« Ответ #2 : 10 Ноября 2008, 14:57:48 »
Ух ты!! Спасибо!!!
No Fate!

Оффлайн Maxxwell

• Tale quale...
« Ответ #3 : 10 Ноября 2008, 15:43:05 »
Прикольно! Спасибо  ;D Если б ещё и видео :shy:

Оффлайн TimerHan

• А вот и Я!
« Ответ #4 : 10 Ноября 2008, 18:11:38 »
да и перевод не помешал бы.)

Оффлайн Александр

« Ответ #5 : 10 Ноября 2008, 23:18:15 »
Перевидите пожалуйста ;)

Оффлайн R. E. O.

« Ответ #6 : 11 Ноября 2008, 13:25:21 »
HMITF с дудочкой понравился. В конце смачно звучит фраза "зер гуд". Спс, Horseman ;)

Оффлайн Agent_Orange

• http://promodj.com/VirtuaFutura
« Ответ #7 : 22 Ноября 2008, 12:17:46 »
Спасибо за интервью ;D

Оффлайн RedBull

• Лучше уйти со сцены, если не пишешь хитов!
« Ответ #8 : 28 Ноября 2008, 10:41:13 »
Достаточно лишь было просмотреть все скриншоты программы, уже настроение поднимается :)
Как же здорово жить в Германии, никакой разрухи, красота и чистота...
Жаль, что Эйчи Пи все же тоже подвержен злым деяниям времени:
I'm in love with myself,
Cause it's good for my health!

Оффлайн TimerHan

• А вот и Я!
« Ответ #9 : 28 Ноября 2008, 11:36:03 »
Время нещадно ко всем без исключений :-[.Жаль что перевода так и нет :'(

Оффлайн ScooterjekA

« Ответ #10 : 07 Февраля 2009, 20:26:24 »
Дааа... Хорошие шоу. Душевное.
Dear master getting faster

Оффлайн Agent_Orange

« Ответ #11 : 11 Февраля 2009, 12:54:41 »
Перевод ещё нужен кому-нибудь?

Оффлайн TimerHan

• А вот и Я!
« Ответ #12 : 11 Февраля 2009, 15:36:21 »
да нужен,  :shy:давай выкладывай :drink:

Оффлайн CandyMan

• Легенда RSP форума
    • Ural Scooter Posse
« Ответ #13 : 11 Февраля 2009, 15:36:40 »
Да, конечно.

Оффлайн ScooterjekA

« Ответ #14 : 11 Февраля 2009, 19:59:48 »
Впредь такие провокационные вопросы не задавать!  :o

Оффлайн atmotrance

• ATMOtrance
« Ответ #15 : 11 Февраля 2009, 22:48:24 »
Достаточно лишь было просмотреть все скриншоты программы, уже настроение поднимается :)
Как же здорово жить в Германии, никакой разрухи, красота и чистота...
Жаль, что Эйчи Пи все же тоже подвержен злым деяниям времени:

В гостях хорошо, а дома лучше. Уже хоршо что сейчас не война, а на счёт чистоты. Надо начинать с себя
I Like The Way It's Hard, I Like The Way It's Loud! No One Understand, What The Fuck I'm About

Оффлайн Agent_Orange

« Ответ #16 : 11 Февраля 2009, 23:36:59 »
Сегодня сажусь за перевод :)

Оффлайн nurgali

• Фанатик из Казахстана
« Ответ #17 : 18 Февраля 2009, 07:47:11 »
а есть видео этого видео обзора?

Оффлайн ScooterjekA

« Ответ #18 : 19 Февраля 2009, 18:07:20 »
В сети наверное нет. :(

Оффлайн Agent_Orange

« Ответ #19 : 27 Февраля 2009, 14:42:52 »